Quality & Governance
Applegarth is dedicated to providing the finest care for its residents. We ensure that all our staff are qualified to deliver high standards of care and there are various systems in place to ensure this is monitored and maintained.
We are committed to ensuring that Applegarth meets the national regulatory standards of compliance set out in law.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commissioning (CQC) and have achieved a GOOD rating that reflects the high standards of quality and compliance that we provide at Applegarth.
Your opinion remains our priority and we work hard to ensure you are happy and comfortable with the care you receive. Following your initial care and support planning meeting, we will continue to involve you in quality checking the care we provide. There is transparent and open communication between residents and staff to protect residents and ensure their needs continue to be met. We greatly appreciate feedback and encourage our residents and loved ones to share ideas on how we can improve. Additionally, we have a dedicated quality team that focuses on services being compliant and up to date.
Below are just some of the ways we maintain quality and governance at Applegarth:
- Regular surveys are sent to residents and their relatives to receive feedback and comments on the care provided
- There are regular meetings between staff, residents and their relatives which is an opportunity to discuss the level of care being provided and any issues an individual may have
- We hold monthly reviews and care plans are updated when required to ensure the right level of care and support is being provided
- Complaints are acknowledged and investigated so we can resolve any issues
- Our quality and governance team complete robust audits which includes checking care plans and documentation. This means that any actions, improvements and changes can be made promptly.