At Applegarth we have a set of core values throughout the home which ensures all our staff, residents and their loved ones are cared for and well supported.
- We aim to create a safe, caring and friendly environment for our residents.
- We aim to provide a quality of life which enables our residents to retain their independence and identity.
- We are committed to providing high quality care to all our residents.
- We want to provide quality, person centred care to all our residents, irrespective of race, religion, sex or age.
- Our systems and working practices are constantly reviewed and monitored to ensure all changing needs are addressed.
- We believe in person centred care which means the support and care our residents receive will be tailored to their needs and requirements.
- We aim to provide emotional and physical support to our residents and their loved ones.
- We want to create close links with the local community and the residents that live close by.
- We are committed to ensuring Applegarth promotes quality and diversity in the workplace and wider community.
- We place the rights of our residents at the centre of our philosophy of care.
- We support individuals to exercise their right to dignity, choice independence and respect.
- Uniqueness is celebrated at Applegarth. We expect residents and staff to treat themselves and others with respect and dignity.